Melbourne City Ballet's artists run Community Ballet classes throughout the week catering from beginners to advanced level. A great way to keep fit throughout the year or re-engage with ballet in a quality class.
- Cost: $18 per person (10 passes available for $150). Discount passes can be purchased in advance online through The Shop
- Attire: Standard Ballet or General Fitness Attire
- Enrolment: Not Required. Classes are casual in nature. Simply turn up at the class and pay the teacher at the door.
- Teaching Staff: Artists training or performing with Melbourne City Ballet.
- Who can attend? Classes are designed for anyone 16 years and over. All experience levels welcome!
- Method: There is no syllabus for the classes and are done in an open class manner.
- Audience: For the comfort of our guests and teachers, we do not allow guests to watch community classes.